Scroll to Top

‘TWITTER BIGWIG’ XTIAN DELA ADDRESSES FAKE FOLLOWERS ALLEGATIONS

By Douglas Baya / Published on Wednesday, 14 Sep 2016 11:48 AM / No Comments / 466 views

Image result for pics of xtian dela

Social media influencer and self proclaimed ‘Twitter Bigwig’ Xtian Dela has finally addressed allegations linking him to acquiring a multitude of fake twitter followers. Dela,born Arthur Mandela who boasts of a jumbo following of 772,000 followers on Twitter was dragged into a puddle of controversy  by a self proclaimed hacker in August last year, who claimed that the Xtian Dela’s legit Twitter followers are only 4,000 which is only 1.7 percent of his following, while the remaining 98.3 percent are bots from other countries, with Chinese making up most of it with 74.49 percent.

Image result for pics of xtian dela

Xtian Dela, however has come out to rubbish the claims saying, ’’One cannot win, let alone be nominated for social media awards when his accounts are fake, or when his followers were acquired through deceit. I won an OLX Soma award in 2014 for being an online Influencer. I wouldn’t have been nominated if my accounts were fake.’’

Speaking to Nairobi based blogger on phone ,the Social media influencer wrapped up claiming that it took him seven years to build his brand (@XtianDela),therefore anything he has ,in terms of followers are legit.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply